This is more than just online email, but a suite of online apps from Microsoft, many of which staff will be familiar with.
By logging into the web version of your Office365 email (see staff email), or going to the Office365 login site, you can also access online versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Calendars, and other useful apps you may not have heard of, such as:
- OneDrive - online (and unlimited) storage space for documents, pictures, etc. these can be shared with others as you wish
- OneNote - create scrapbook type electronic notes, with pictures, text, weblinks, video.
- Sway - online presentations - Powerpoint on steroids!
- Delve - search Office365 for people, or documents stored on OneDrive
- Class Notebook - create and share resources for your classes, including collaborative pieces for students to contribute to group tasks